- thermal requirement
- Air: improves the cooling flow of foot thanks to the ventilation waves.
- Waves: the structure has a wave-shaped design that combines waves in relief with cooling areas in a micro-perforated fabric. A combination of densities which increases air circulation through the micro-perforated channels and provides cushioning where the reliefs are located.
- Comfort: total comfort and breathability guaranteed.
Consolidated over time, today each new line developed with Bmax is known by a proper name. A circle starting twenty years before was closed. Lurbel consolidation in the sector where it was born was achieved. Today this is its best-selling segment, its golden child.
- Before physical activity: it improves warm-up exercise, as it places local temperature in an optimal range.
- During physical activity: it improves athletic performance by maintaining muscle temperature and provides impact reduction.
- After physical activity: it provides a faster musculoskeletal recovery (increases blood and lymphatic flow).
Garments with Feel Cool requirement are designed to be used at high temperatures.
Their smart ergonomics make them more breathable in the areas of the body where perspiration is higher. At the same time, no pressure areas and flat seams offer maximum adaptability and comfort.
Anti-bacterial, odourless and maximum transpiration properties. A very specific use for sport at high temperatures.
(High Density) Denser and thicker structure. The thermal range of use is wider (colder conditions).
Fits the body surface.
Adjustable in ankles and instep to ensure maximum adaptability.
Recommended for extreme situations.
Less impact to the body.
Prevents entry or creating microbes.
Right and left distinguished garment for better application of benefits to the body.
Medium body compression.
Allows use of the garment without discomfort.
Increased resistance of the garment.
Structure of bidirectional fabric, freedom of movement.
No retains moisture on the garment.